CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT WITH ES-ACADEMIA, ACADEMIA DE ESPAÑOL 2020-2021
Please read the following rules carefully. In case of doubt, do not hesitate to ask us, we will be more than happy to help in any way we can.
- The only formal prerequisite for the enrolment in any of our courses is to be over 18 years old. Minors will require the authorization of their parents or legal guardians, as our company does not take responsibility over the students once they are outside the academy premises. Minors who travel in groups will require the supervision of a monitor.
- The minimum and maximum duration of every course, starting dates and academic pre-requisites for enrolment will depend on each type of course. The students may find this information in our official website or in the informative documents our academy provides regarding our.
- The student’s level will always be evaluated through a written or online test before the start of the course. In case of disagreement with the results, the students will always be able to present their case in order to be re-evaluated with a written, online and oral test in order to determine their language
- Each Spanish course will have a specific hour duration, which every student will acquire in the form of an hour pack following their enrolment in our academy or will pay for every single hour of each individual loose class. The student may also make use of the academy’s resources while he or she has an active hour pack. The hour pack will not be considered active if the student has put his course on hold.
- The hour pack does not have an expiration date, that means, students can attend the lessons they bought regardless the time they need to attend all of them.
- The number of hours the student will have to study at home is approximately equal to the number of weekly class hours. However, the academy does not enforce the completion of these tasks. The academy will only assign its students complementary homework if they want.
- The groups of the Spanish Course will always be arranged based on the student’s level, with no age, gender or nationality restriction. However, when possible, the academy will try to make multicultural groups with students of similar ages and the smallest possible amount of individuals who speak the same.
- The class can last from 1 hour to 2 hours (60 to 120 minutes).
- The academy classes are held online at a distance. In addition, classes are occasionally scheduled on the terraces or in the city. These “experimental classes” will always be notified in advance, so that students can choose to attend them or not voluntarily, being able to take normal classes if they prefer. These “experimental classes” do not have an added cost, so they do not include special medical insurance for their completion, although students can request to hire it if they wish. Therefore, our company exempts itself from any responsibility for any eventuality that may occur during the course of such activities outside the academy.
- In order to be promoted to a higher level, the school may ask the students to take a written and oral exam in order to confirm their language level. Students may ask to take this exam whenever they feel they are ready. It will be the school’s Academic Coordination department which will be in charge of preparing and correcting these exams.
- At the end of the course, students may receive a Certificate of Course Achievement, which will indicate the final level acquired by the student. To receive this certificate, students must pass a written exam.
- Classes can be suspended for different reasons: holidays, illness of a teacher, force majeure circumstances. Canceled classes can be recovered.
ENROLMENT AND COURSE BOOKING:
- To confirm the reservation, individual students need to pay the full payment of the program or a first payment according to the price table specified on the web.
- Our academy will not be liable for any additional charges that the agencies that collaborate with us request from the students, so any percentage of return will be made based on the official prices of our services, published on our official website, not considering any another payment outside our academy.
- In case of interruption of the course once it has started, the academy may return the amount of money paid only to the same account from which the bank transfer was made. The student also has the possibility of taking her remaining class hours when he/she prefers.
- Under no circumstance may the students trade or sell their remaining class In case one student assists to lessons using the identity of another student, our academy will inform the authorities.
- The course start date may be postponed at any time if the student requires it, without any additional cost.
COURSE AND CLASS BOOKING PROCEDURES.
- Each student, when enrolling in the academy of any Spanish Course, will acquire a balance of class hours that will make up their course (acquired in the form of type of course and number of course weeks).
Example: General course (2 hours / week) / 4 weeks = balance 8 hours.
In the same way, the student will acquire a balance of hours of individual classes.
Example: Weekly individual classes (2 hours / week) / = balance 2 hours.
- Every student will be able to personally manage their class attendance and schedule weekly, therefore the number of hours of class per week may The only restrictions students might encounter when making changes to their schedule are the amount of classes scheduled for their level on a daily basis and the maximum quota of 4 students per class.
- Hour packs do not have limited time duration.
- The contracted hours of a type of course can only be changed to a different type of course by paying the difference in cost / class hour of the course to which you want to convert. If the course is for a lower amount, it would be exchanged for a greater number of hours.
- Every hour pack is personal and non- transferable, and therefore can’t be used by multiple students.
- To reserve and cancel weekly classes, the student must contact the academy administration through the mobile number indicated on the web or notify the teacher in advance. The minimum period of time to make a reservation or cancellation of class will be 2 days at the beginning of said class, that is, you can never reserve or cancel a class for the next day.
- Students are kindly requested to attend group and individual classes on time to avoid interrupting classmates.
- We ask our students to please treat their classmates and teachers with respect and proper.
- Eating is not allowed during class.
- In case a student doesn’t follow the disciplinary rules, the academy reserves its right to ask the student to abandon the course. In this case the money would not be returned.
- It is allowed to cancel or reserve classes for the next day only if the teacher agrees and gives their permission.
START OF CLASSES ONLINE OR INDOOR:
1. All students will be informed by Email, WhatsApp or any other ways of the schedule of the first class.
2. Students must inform the academy of any delay in their time to attend the online or face-to-face class.
The maximum waiting time is 15 minutes from the indicated time of attendance.
OTHER SCHOOL SERVICES: VIDEOS AND DIDACTIC MATERIAL
1. The use of the didactic and audiovisual materials on the WEB can be both free and paid.
2. To borrow materials from the web, students must pay the money through the payment systems installed on the web.
3. The teaching material lent to the student by the teacher is free as long as the student has paid for the course or individual class.
4. The educational material presented in the web’s online store is the property of the academy and retains all the rights of the author, so it is impossible to sell it to third parties, modify it or use it as your own.
HOW TO MAKE A RESERVATION:
- Through our website: https://esacademia.com/contact-2/
- By email: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: please call or write a whatsapp to the number: +34 615 88 444 3
- Bank details for payment by transfer:
- Bank: EVO
- Beneficiary: Angelina Tsarkova NIE: Y5357039P
- Account number: IBAN: ES0602390806713159282726
- SWIFT or BIC: EVOBESMMXXX
Please always indicate:
- Full name of the student or the profactura number.
INFORMATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF LAW 34/2002, OF JULY 11, ON SERVICES OF THE INFORMATION SOCIETY AND ELECTRONIC COMMERCE.
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), it is reported expressly, precisely and unequivocal, both to the recipients of the service and to the competent bodies, of the following aspects related to the service provider of the information society:
|CIF / NIF
|ACTIVITY / CORPORATE PURPOSE
|COMPANY / PROFESSIONAL ADDRESS
|STREET/ Calle Torres 12, pta 8A, Valencia 46018, – VALENCIA (Valencia/València)
The billing will be done by Angelina Tsarkova in thr capacity of private entrepreneur
or through the Coop Art cooperative, whose web address is https://www.cooperativadeartistas.es/,Postal address: Calle Laraña 4, 3ª planta, 41003 – Sevilla, tel .: 955 319 755,Email: email@example.com
INFORMATION IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE ESTABLISHED IN THE ORGANIC LAW ON THE PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA.
- PRINCIPLE OF INFORMATION
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD), we inform you expressly, precisely and unequivocally that the data provided by You, through the forms provided for this purpose on our website or in any other channel for collecting them, as well as those generated during your relationship with our entity, will be processed in the files that are the responsibility of ES-Academia, Academia de español, duly notified in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, in order to maintain and fulfill the relationship of the recipient of the service with our entity and provision of services derived from it. Likewise, in compliance with the provisions of the aforementioned LOPD and in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE), we inform you that your Data may be used for the purpose of sending you commercial and courtesy communications related to our entity by telephone, ordinary postal mail, fax, email or equivalent electronic means of communication. In the same way, we inform you that your data will be transferred in all those cases in which it is necessary for the development, fulfillment and control of the relationship of the recipient of the service with our entity or in the cases in which it is authorized by a rule with the force of law and, in particular, when one of the following assumptions occurs: a) The treatment or assignment has as its object the satisfaction of a legitimate interest of the person responsible for the treatment or of the assignee protected by said rule; b) The processing or transfer of data is necessary for the data controller to fulfill a duty imposed by said rule.
2. PRINCIPLE OF CONSENT
The consent for the processing of your data for the purposes described in the previous section will be understood to be given through the marking of the corresponding box provided for this purpose on our website.
3. COMPULSORY NATURE OF THE DATA REQUESTED
The completion of each and every one of the fields that appear in the forms provided for this purpose on our website is mandatory (otherwise, the fields that are mandatory will be marked with an asterisk). The refusal to provide your data would lead to the impossibility of maintaining and fulfilling the relationship of the recipient of the service with our entity, since they are necessary for the provision of services derived from it.
4. PRINCIPLE OF DATA QUALITY
The recipient of the service will be solely responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, acting ES-Academia, a Spanish academy in good faith, as a mere service provider. In the event that the recipient of the service provides false or third party data without their consent, they will respond personally to ES-Academia, Spanish academy, those affected or interested, Spanish Agency for Data Protection and, in its case, regional data protection authorities, of the responsibilities derived from said circumstance. ES-Academia, Academia de Español does not collect data from people under fourteen years of age through its website. In the event that a person under the age of fourteen provides their data through the forms provided for this purpose on our website or in any other channel for collecting them, they will be immediately destroyed at the same time that they are be aware of such a circumstance. In order to comply with the provisions of article 4.3 of the LOPD, the recipient of the service undertakes to notify ES-Academia, academia de español the changes that occur in their data, so that they respond truthfully to your current situation at all times.
5. NAVIGATION MONITORING TOOLS
Our website can use navigation monitoring tools through it and the IP address of the recipient of the service, in order to improve and guarantee the provision of services and the technical operation of the same. The consent for the processing of your data for the purposes described in this section will be understood to be given through the marking of the corresponding box provided for this purpose on our website.
6. PRINCIPLE OF DATA SECURITY
ES-Academia, academia de español undertakes to fulfill its obligation of secrecy regarding personal data and its duty to keep them and will adopt all necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data. and avoid their alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment, developed in Title VIII of Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data.
7. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for its development, the recipient of the service can exercise, at any time, their access rights, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the person responsible for the file or treatment, attaching a photocopy of your ID.
8. RESPONSIBLE FOR THE FILE OR TREATMENT
The person responsible for the file or the treatment is ES-Academia, academia de español, with an address for notification purposes at C / Calle Torres 12, pta 8A, Valencia 46018, – VALENCIA (Valencia / València).
9. IMAGE RIGHTS
Likewise, the student, within the framework of the relationship with ES-Academia, Spanish academy, in compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter , LOPD), expressly and unequivocally consents to the publication of your image, understood as personal data, in advertising brochures of our academy or website, in order to promote the courses of our academy. In compliance with the provisions of the LOPD and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for its development, the client can exercise, at any time, their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by contacting: ES-Academia, Spanish academy, with address at C / Calle Torres 12, pta 8A, Valencia 46018, VALENCIA attaching a photocopy of your ID.